Recruiting True Blue Truck Drivers — H.O. Wolding
H.O. Wolding offers tuition reimbursement to recent graduates of Truck Driver Institute.
Success rides on every driver’s performance, which is why H.O. Wolding offers the highest professional hiring standards and training procedures to our graduates.
Find Out More
At H.O.W, it’s all about a team of trucking and logistics experts focused on moving freight safely, on time and on budget. A team rooted in a culture of small-town values: dedication to service, integrity and reliability. Look into the H.O. Wolding difference. It’s a commitment to excellence like no other … it’s True Blue Excellence.
H.O. Wolding, Inc. offers an exceptional compensation package and provides quality home time:
- While many other trucking companies pay short (HHG) miles, their Blue-Ribbon compensation plan pays Practical Miles, which translates into approximately 5% more miles to the driver.
- Experienced drivers receive credit for years of driving experience, which equates to quality benefits and vacation pay.
- They work independently with each driver to consistently meet the driver’s mileage and home-time needs.
- Entry-level drivers see three increases within their first year and pay programs offer incremental increases. After 24 months, new drivers receive reduced health care insurance benefit premiums.
- Excellent home time.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Special recognition programs like Million Mile Drivers Club.
- Safety and mileage bonuses for drivers.
- Flex spending.
- 401(K) plan.
- Rider & pet programs.
- Assigned tractors.
- Assigned Driver Manager.
- Employee assistance programs.