At some CDL training schools, you learn to drive through video games. At the Truck Driver Institute, we know the importance of teaching you using the same equipment you’ll be using on the job (and you’re not stuck in the classroom when you can be learning on the road). The equipment you will train on will be the same design utilized at the motor carriers such as TMC, Werner and Schneider.
With 12 campuses serving 8 states, our local CDL training schools available are never far away. Each of our locations offers a spacious, modern training center staffed with professional, seasoned instructors committed to providing excellent truck driver training.
Since 1973, Truck Driver Institute has offered professional CDL training schools that have a reputation for graduating safe CDL drivers, and many employers recruit directly from us for that reason.
Earning potential is a major consideration for commercial truck drivers. In the first year of a CDL driver job the average driver will make approximately $40,000. Many trucking drivers also get bonuses for safety records, distances traveled, and more.
Truck Driver Institute CDL Training Schools Are Conveniently Located Near You
After graduation from this course, the student will be:
- Qualified to secure an entry level tractor trailer job with your Class A CDL.
- Aware of safety procedures & laws applicable to the professional driver.
- Skillful in safe driving techniques.
- Knowledgeable in map reading, log book, cargo documentation, dispatch procedures, emergency responsibilities and regulations of transportation agencies.
- Full time course runs Monday-Friday 7:00am - 5:30pm for 3 weeks with 4 additional evening hours of training in week three.
- Course includes classroom, range driving, and on the road training.
- Full time Student Services Department.
- Cost includes DOT physical, drug screen and all books and supplies.
Looking For Local CDL Training Schools Near Me? — Truck Driver Institute Offers 12 Locations