U.S. XPRESS WANTS CLASS a CDL-LICENSED MILITARY VETERANS NOW
U.S. XPRESS HAS A NEW APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM FOR VETERANS!
We love our carrier partners and all they do to ensure our CDL students have the best opportunities. This week, U.S. Xpress let us know about their exciting new program for veterans. Check it out!
U.S. Xpress is honored to be one of a select group accredited by the Veterans Administration and the Department of Labor to offer this program to veterans.
Qualifying Truck Driver Institute students are eligible for these benefits and more!
- Up to $45,000 – $70,000/yr from US Xpress, depending on driver type.
- Up to 24 TAX-FREE monthly stipends – $25,700 from the V.A.
- Excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision and 401k Matching
- Up to $7,000 in tuition reimbursements
- Advanced Rate of Pay that starts truck drivers at experienced driver pay